Search Unorthodox Youth

Wednesday 3 December 2014

UY @ Bavarian Bier Cafe

Got burger happy today and treated myself to another burger at the Bavarian Bier Cafe.
Must say, its been a while since I have indulged in the german inspired atmosphere.

Missing the good ol' Lowenbrau days when I used to work with Urban Purveyor at Sake Restaurant and Bar, tonight took me down memory lane as I treated myself to a classic Bavarian Bier Burger:
THE BIG SCHULZ BURGER | Char-Grilled Wagyu Beef | Served Medium | Brioche Charred Bacon | Cheddar | Farm Fresh Egg | Onions | BBQ Sauce 

A little bit more expensive than the average burger bar, but was totally worth the $18 and after an Amaretto Sour or two, I didn't mind.

Perfect meal which made a perfect end to a stormy day here in Sydney!




SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Templates by pipdig